Our consultative financial process is designed to support your long-term financial outcome by delivering:
- An in-depth review and analysis of your current financial situation
- A clear roadmap that shows you how to achieve your goals and objectives for the future
- Consistent reviews of your portfolio and effectiveness of your plan
- Regular updates to your financial plan to address your changing needs
- Coordination with CPAs, attorneys, and other business professionals as needed
To begin, we focus on your personal goals, priorities, and values. Common financial goals include:
- the reduction of current and future income taxes
- funding a quality education for your children or grandchildren
- enjoying a secure financial future in your retirement years
- creating wealth and leaving a legacy for your chosen beneficiaries or charities
Once we understand what's most important to you, we'll complete an in-depth review of your current financial situation, including assets, cash flow, current debts, existing insurance coverage, etc. From there, we begin to create your overall financial plan to set you on the path toward achieving your financial goals. By focusing on cash flow, investments, taxes, pensions and retirement plans, estate planning, insurance issues, savings opportunities, and other general financial matters, we design a customized financial plan just for you. Finally, to achieve the intended results, we help you implement your plan, and work with you to monitor the approach and make necessary adjustments as your needs or other factors change over time.
Our five-phase financial planning process provides you with three important ideas:
- An in-depth review of your current financial situation
- A roadmap that shows you how to achieve your goals and objectives for the future
- An ongoing review and update of your overall plan, including coordinating CPAs, attorneys, and other business professionals as needed.